Saturday, November 04, 2006

New Show at the Cameron House


So here it is the flyer for my next show. Many thanks to Rami for designing this one; no offence to fat Bob, but I see a two stringed instrument in your future. I would also like to thank Jen for coming up with the name. If it were up to me I would have named it Alien Abductions and the Instruments They Left Behind. Thanks for not letting that happen. For you I see a house with no instruments at all, well at least for a month

All the information is in the flyer but I will type it out anyways, because that’s just the kind of guy I am. The show will be hanging for the month of June at The Cameron House on Queen. The opening will be on June 7th at 7pm, one day after my birthday. I don’t know why I do that to myself. My good friend Colonel Tom Parker will be playing that night so those of you who like to watch sexy men strut there stuff on stage you will be in for a real treat. I will not be playing that night so there are now two treats to sweeten the deal.

I have been dreading and looking forward to this show for over four months now. Thirty new instruments will be on display, along with a select few older experimentations. I do have a very strict policy of people touching my stuff when it’s hanging in a show so be sure to pluck and strum each and every one of them, or I’ll find out, and then I’ll be angry, you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. OK just kidding, but please, bang away.

Cheers

Iner

No comments: